To help pay for the service provided for Hellenic vACC, we have set up a PayPal donation option. Any donation, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
If you are in understanding of the following agreement, and wish to place a donation, please click the Donate below.
Thank you for your support!
We have raised enough to cover the expenses for the year 2023. Donations are still welcome to cover our future costs and organize new real life events.
When accepting donations, HvACC agrees:
- Every EURO donated will be utilised to fund necessary resources and events within the HvACC. Donations will be accepted via PayPal and as such your financial commitment will be guaranteed.
- To continue to work proactively to grow our community and will do its utmost to constantly improve the experience that members receive.
- To publish the income and expenditure of the HvACC on a quarterly basis via our forum.
- To publish any financial bids for money along with their outcomes and decisions made.
- To compare service provisions from a range of providers wherever possible and assess the return on investment to ensure we continue to receive the best value for money.
- Not to disclose the personal details of anyone that has donated.
- Not to treat those who do and don’t donate any differently.
- To only accept donations totalling a reasonable amount that will not exceed twice our expected annual expenditure.
- To hold excess donations in reserve for when they are required in future financial years.
- To hold a yearly, independent audit of the accounts and publish the outcome.
By donating towards the HvACC, you agree:
- That your financial contribution is solely an act of goodwill and that such a contribution does not grant you with any higher say in how the HvACC is run.
- That you will never use the fact that you have made a financial contribution as a tool to attempt to influence or intimidate staff members or the general membership.
- Not to use the fact that you have made a financial contribution for elevating your status within the HvACC, not to attempt to “bribe” the HvACC into granting you special privileges or expect any return or preferences in this process.
- Not to advertise or disclose your donation in any public communication medium.
- That any monetary donation will have no bearing on disciplinary proceedings being carried out by a Supervisor, DCRM or member of Staff.
- That once your donation has been processed, you have surrendered your right to claim your money back at any time.
- You confirm that you are 18 years or older.